Face shape is frequently discussed when it comes to contouring and highlighting but it can also be considered when choosing haircuts and styles. To be clear, anyone with any face shape is free to wear whatever style they like. However, if you’re seeking a way that best suits your face shape naturally, you are in the right place. Because I’m about to discuss the various face shapes and how to determine one’s face shape in just four easy steps. Also, in this post below I will share Top trending Haircut styles according to the face shape.
There are Four Main factors that can help you in determining your face Shapes
Facial length, Forehead, Cheeks, and Jawline are the most important factors to consider here. But how do you know what shape your face is? it is super easy. All you need to begin with is a flexible measuring tape. Then take the following measurements, making a note of each one.
1. Measure your Forehead: Scale throughout your face from one eyebrow arch peak to the opposing arch peak.
2. Scale the beginning and finishing of cheekbones from the sharp outer corner of each eye.
3. Jawline: Take a measurement from the tip of your chin to just below your ear, where your jaw bends upwards. To determine your jawline measurement, multiply that number by two.
4. Face Length: Take a measurement, From the middle of your forehead to the peak of the chin.
After you’ve obtained these measures, determine which of the four is the largest, and compare it to the seven primary profiles to determine where your face belongs.
- Oval face: The length of the face is larger than the size of the cheekbones, and the width of the forehead is larger than the size of the jawline. The jaw has a curved shape rather than a sharp angle.
- Rectangular shape: The biggest size is the face length. The size of the forehead, cheekbones, and jawline are all similar.
- Triangular: When the size of the jawbone is wider than the cheekbones
- Round: The length of the cheekbones and the length of the face are similar. They are bigger than the forehead and jawline, which are both about the same size. The jaw angle is softer and less defined.
- Heart: The forehead is larger than the cheekbones and jawline.
- Square: All dimensions are equal. The jaw has a sharp angle rather than a curved one.
- Diamond: The face length is the longest. Then, in order of smallest to largest, cheekbones, forehead, and jawline.
There might be other ways to know your face shape but these are the easiest ways to follow up. You can look bolder and attractive by choosing a haircut that suits you. In this post, I have discussed four key points to know your face shape. Now it is time to select a haircut accordingly so here are some super cool hairstyles for men that will help you enhance your natural beauty.